Friday, 19 March 2010

I don't feel guilty now.

I wasn't going to post today's food as I intended this to be a BLW blog. Real life isn't like that sometimes and dinner time was a bit of a battlefield tonight.
On the menu for everyone else was pizza - much too much salt for a wee one and no energy today to make from scratch as we often do. D-Moo was so tired from a short nap this afternoon that she was just not up for feeding herself. So she lazily opened her trap for the shovelled in smush which may have been parsnip, apple and baby rice (or pears, I'm not so good at the labelling!)
Sometimes things are worth getting upset about though and today isn't one of them!
She also managed to eat almost a whole pancake for breakfast by herself and is getting much better with holding in the crumbs from her apple muffin with both fists!
So now crashed out for the night and I've celebrated by giving myself a nasty chemical burn with oven cleaner. Who says I don't have exciting weekends anymore!?

No comments:

Post a Comment