Thursday, 18 March 2010

Experiments in spoon feeding

Roasted carrot sticks and crinkle cut chips were D's tea last night as we were eating macaroni cheese and I wasn't sure if it would be too much salt, dairy and wheat all in one go when we're relatively new to weaning.

She loved the chips and carrots and I decided to give her a yoghurt afterwards. It was a peach Muller Little Stars one. The BLW approach is to give loaded spoons so I handed her the spoon with the yoghut on it. She liked it so much then next time I went to give her the spoon she opened her mouth so wide I just put it right in.

She obviously liked it so much she didn't want to spread it up the wall or in her hair today so I just fed it to her. Turns out she's better with the spoon than I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment